I don’t know about you, but I could spend ridiculous amount of money on Etsy! This beautiful site calls itself “the world’s most vibrant handmade marketplace”.
This is the place where one can buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and supplies.
These are some of the most beautiful and creative homemade book related items that might easily be on a wish list of any book lover.
1. Put a little charm in your life!
This charm necklace (by CharmedbyKaren) features an exquisitely detailed silver pewter book charm. A perfect gift for a librarian, reading, literature or literacy teacher. This is a lovely way to say thank you to all of the fine bibliophiles we know and love. The charm is 3-D and shows patterns on all sides.
2. Made from solid steel, these bookends are heavy enough to hold up your reading collection. Sold in a set of two pieces, finished in hammered black. They are made by Knob Creek Metal Arts and come in many different forms, shapes, sizes and themes.
3. Black laser cut “protagonist” and “antagonist” necklaces.
Perhaps you’re the hero of your story so make a statement with “protagonist” quirky necklace. Or maybe you’re more of an anti-hero, or always trying to better your rival. Then this necklace is for you!
4. Water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any colour varnish on either your natural or false nail. They are made by SWNails.
5. Opus bookmarks handmade from polymer clay by The Arkana Workshop . Each polymer clay book cover is textured with the cover of a vintage book and lightly brushed with antique gold paint. The books have detail on the spine and polymer clay ‘pages’ also finished with a patina and satin.
6. These Custom Dome Glass cufflinks are the perfect original gift for a special occasion and perfect for the office too. Something a little different for a brilliant Dad this Christmas. They also make great thank you gifts for ushers or your best man on your wedding day. Made by monogramgalley.
7. This shoe design was brought to you by Millie Bicknelle. She creates canvas shoes of any design, any size! Whatever you want, she will do it. She can do book themes (Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Twilight, The Hunger Games, The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent…) literally anything you want! 🙂
8. Book nerds can snuggle up with a cozy cuppa and a fantasy world with these extra large mugs! We carved all the way through the bright, colourful glazes of these extra large mugs so that the bold natural stoneware ceramic can be seen. Made by Bread and Badger.
9. Let them know you care with this inspirational (and downloadable) classroom sign. Get one for your classroom or it makes the perfect teacher gift. Made by Confetti Graphics.
10. Beautiful hand made pocket pillow made from The Twits fabric in the background and a pocket made from quilters weight red cotton pocket. The cushion and the pocket are the perfect size for storing a little person’s favourite book when they’re not reading it. The pocket pillow makes a great addition to any kids bedroom or classroom. Made by Sarah Sews It.
13. Personalized bookmark – you can ask for any word or name up to 9 letters. Available in copper plated or silver plated and offers a choice of a Birthstone crystal you like the most. Made by Deanne Watson Jewelry.