The original post 10 Funny Book Dedications That Actually Got Published was so much fun, we decided to make another one and wow did different authors step up with some wacky dedications. We can only thank the editors for letting these get through.
*NSFW* Quite a few of these dedications contain curse words. Please be advised.
1. Let’s pretend this never happened by Jenny Lawson
2. You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News by the Editors of Cracked
3. Any Dedication by Lemony Snickett (RIP Beatrice)
4. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
5. Skullduggery Pleasant (Death Bringer) by Derek Landy
6. Diary of a Mad Diva by Joan Rivers
7. No Way Back, by Matthew Klein
8. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
9. This book is full of spiders, seriously don’t touch it by David Wong
10. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu